. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us. The product will be removed from our product range.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Fjällräven clothes, Warehouse
Kånken Re-Wool is a special version of the classic Kånken backpack, made from recycled wool. With the help of traditional methods, spill from the wool textile industry is transformed into a high quality Melton fabric. The back panel, base, pockets and lining are in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment.
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Pockets, back panel, base and lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Textile shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- Name label inside the main compartment.
G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
80% wool, 20% polyamide
Seat pad included:Yes
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 300 x 150 mm.
(with sales package 0.60 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment