Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, Warehouse
It is ultralight and has 16 tough, reinforced side attachment points plus 3 tough centre attachment points (total of 19) making it extremely versatile.
It is the perfect size to provide complete protection for any of our hammocks (and still provide dry living / storage / cooking space around the hammock).
It can also be used on its own as a tent roof for those camping on the ground, to provide a camp shelter, or as a ground sheet. Hundreds of set-up options are possible.Made from 190T polyester with PU 3,000mm coating. Seam is taped. Completely waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
Size: 3m x 3m
Weight: 790g (excl. Pegs & Guy Lines)
Includes: 4 x Pegs & Guy Lines, Stuff Sack
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 260 x 180 x 60 mm.
Number of people1Shelter typeTarp
(with sales package 1.00 kg)
CommentsShow all (126) Add a comment