Increase your lightweight camping options with our DD SuperLight Tents.
Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
The frame-free DD SuperLight Pyramid Mesh Tent is a great solution when travelling light or for minimal backpacking - and at just 565g (excluding pegs/guys) it won't weigh you down. Add its outer counterpart, the DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent (sold separately) to create a waterproof tipi style set-up!
With slim pegging tabs and a central top loop, the tent can be rigged in 2 ways: either suspended from a branch or overhead point using guy rope, or propped up from underneath using just 1 hiking pole.
Bug protection either on its own or undearneath a shelter
The DD SuperLight Pyramid Mesh Tent is spacious for a solo camper plus a rucksack, or comfortable for 2 people. Used with the DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent as an outer waterproof layer, it's ideal for camping in anything from woodlands to beaches and hilltops. If you're using it without its outer counterpart, you can enjoy it on a trip simply as protection from tropical insects (or from Scottish midges)!
Length 200cm, Width 185cm, Height 120cm
28cm x 15cm x 11cm
565g excl. pegs & guys
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
- Suitable for 1 person (plus rucksack) or 2 people
- Made from ultra-fine bug mesh and single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU-coated floor
- Central reinforcement at the top to accommodate a hiking pole
- 2 internal storage pockets
- Taped seams
- Central top loop to tie off to an overhead point or tree
- Zippered arc entrance
- Metal eyelet in centre of tent floor to slot your hiking pole
- Pegs to secure the floor to the ground
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.