Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, Warehouse
The FL (Frontline) Hammock comes with built on mosquito net and has zips on either side of the mosquito net which allow for very quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock. It also allows the mosi net to be tied above the hammock out of the way when not needed and it can be dropped back down in seconds as soon as required.
The DD Frontline Hammock is a very similar design to Travel Hammock however unlike the Travel Hammock it is not waterproof (an advantage to this is it is extremely breathable and you can also cocoon yourself between the layers if you wish).
As well as for use in Europe this hammock is a great jungle hammock due to its breathablity and built on fine mesh mosquito net.
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bed set-up
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord (to keep mosquito net up)
- 2 zips and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock
- Comes with 10m of webbing/ rope attached ready to hang
- Two layer design that allows insulation such as thermarest/ camping mat to be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- 4 small internal pockets
- 2 internal hanging loops (for torch, glasses etc.)
- Stuff Sack
- 4 tabs to peg the hammock out if using on the ground
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 170 x 100 mm.
Number of people1Shelter typeHammock
(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
CommentsShow all (172) Add a comment