Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 28, warehouse
Explore further with the comfort, durability and skiability of the BCX Grand Tour. Featuring a high cut leather upper, improved lacing, and a BC system sole, this boot handles the up and downhills with ease. All day comfort is a must for longer excursions and the combination of a waterproof-breathable liner and Comfort Guard insulation will keep feet warm and dry. The waterproof boot design in which the breathable membrane is connected to the lining to ensure a long-lasting, perfect in-boot climate. The Triple-F Membrane keeps water and snow from entering boots, while allowing excess heat and moisture vapor to escape. The climate inside the boot stays warm and dry, no matter what the outside climate is.
- COMFORT GUARD INSULATION: Very light and water-repellent insulation material that keeps the front of the shoes warm
- FISCHER FRESH: Puts an end to unpleasant smells in ski boots. Lasting freshness and comfort in a ski boot
- LEATHER OUTER MATERIAL: Natural Outer material made of leather processed multiple times. Read and act according to the accompanying care instructions
- Rottefella BC Sole: Optimal support in difficult terrain. Reliable walking thanks to the non-slip profile
- INTERNAL MOLDED HEEL CUP: The anatomically shaped heel cup is both light and individually heat-moldable
- SPORT FIT CONCEPT: The right fit for all requirements. Whether they are the exact Race insole required by women's feet or the comfortable Comfort insole. Designed for the special wishes of Juniors to fulfill the conditions required for comfort for the enthusiast or the wishes required by the direct power transmission of racing shoes. Boot Fit Concept special insoles have an answer for all consumer groups
- FIXATION RING FOR THE SKIN: Fastening mechanism for all popular gaiter models. Additional protection against snow and wet conditions
- WOOL-LIKE LINING: Warming lining material with wool for feet that are sensitive to the cold. Ensures feet also stay warm without feeling moist on longer outings
- SOLE FLEX: Medium
740 g / shoe
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 350 x 150 mm.
Weight1,5 kg(with sales package 1,7 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment