Mares Fusion 72X
The benchmark in high-performance scuba regulators, the Fusion, offers Twin Power control, optimized performance, durability and award-winning design! All this combined with the 72X first stage which, with it's compact dimensions, is also adapted to recreational or tech configurations.
- Certified performance at 200m using our ansti machine
- 4 vertical and 4 radial lp ports (pat. Pending)
- Ideal for all tech and recreational diving configurations
- Natural dfc on all lp ports
- Pre-oriented hp ports
- Ast - 1st stage dry system
- Pearl chrome finish
- Compact dimensions
- Twin power system
- Metal 2nd stage with pearl chrome finish
- High air flow
- Wide pivoting purge button
- Superflex lp hose
- Achieved en250 work of breathing requirements at the depth of 200 m at a breathing rate of 62,5 l/min while using a breathing mix of 6,7% oxygen, 83,3% helium and 10% nitrogen. This gas mixture has a density at 200m equivalent to the density of air at 50m.
- Certified performance at 200 m, proven technology at 400 m
- This item goes perfectly with the ssi training program: advanced adventurer
Material: Metal Technology
First stage: Balanced Diaphragm
High pressure ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF
Low pressure ports: 8 LP 7/16" UNF
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - INT/ DIN
First Stage Weight: 882g/ 708g
Second stage weight (g): 327g/ 327g
Total Weight (including hose): 1345g/ 1171g
Mares Octopus Fusion
The Octopus Fusion is robust and reliable. The body is forged from brass; chromium-plated and finished with a 'pearl' surface. It features high thermal conductivity properties that make it ideal for use in very cold water.
The Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) allows unimpeded airflow and constant natural breathing at any depth. The innovative Twin Power System offers further adjustment by allowing the diver to control the speed of airflow. A simple twist increases airflow when required.
The Ultra second stage is pneumatically balanced with the PAD (Pneumatic Assisted Design) system, offering comfortable and effortless breathing in every situation.
The combination of the PAD and Twin Power systems, combined with the ability to adjust the breathing effort provides the best performance with maximum comfort in all conditions at all depths.
A Superflex hose links the first stage to the second stage and provides support and flexibility for comfortable diving.
All Metal Technology
Outstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
VAD - Vortex Assisted Design
The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.
New, flow control manages the delivery rate of your gas, from natural breathing to power breathing. The former is the traditional way of breathing a Mares regulator, (VAD) while the latter (VAD+) provides an extra push when you need it.
Second stage weight: