The Balaclava Full Hinge provides more flexibility than a classic balaclava by splitting the top and bottom sections, giving you 4 masks in 1. The full balaclava seals out the elements whilst the front can hinge down to free your face. Keep the face up and pull down the top for better temperature control or pull it all the way down for a classic neck tube.
Our 20K Softshell is our most technical fabric construction that is designed to perform in harsher conditions. The 3 layer bonded fabric combines water repellency and wind resistance with superior comfort. The outer layer prevents icy winds from lowering your temperature and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating beads water to prevent the fabric from becoming saturated.
The middle fabric layer has a membrane that can withstand rain, wet snow and higher water pressure. The inside of the mask is finished with a soft lining that's comfortable against your face all day. The 20K Softshell fabric can help you discover more of the mountains in comfort. New for this season is a stretch Drytech Thermal Fleece back panel that provides a better, more comfortable fit.
Our Balaclava Full Hinge 20k Softshell masks feature our unique welded Airhole which is laser cut and heat transferred to the mask to provide a lightweight, minimal and technical finish. The Airhole allows breath to escape freely, avoiding the buildup of condensation to keep you warm, dry and your goggles fog free. A dry mask ensures all day comfort and no bad odours.
- Welded Airhole Mouthpiece
- UPF 50+ for 98%+ Sun Protection
- Ergonomic Shape Contours to the Face
- 20K Water & Wind Resistance
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating For Water Resistance
- Recycled PET Bottle Polyester Outer Fabric
- Stretch Drytech Thermal Fleece Back for Comfort
- Highly Technical Mask
- Design Offers 4 in 1 Wear Options by Splitting the Top & Bottom Sections
- Full Balaclava, Top Up With Front Hinged Down, Front Up With Top Down & Neck Gaiter Options
- Eliminates the Need for a Beanie
- Comfortable When Worn Under a Helmet
20,000mm Water & Wind Resistance
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating
Recycled Polyester Fabric
Stretch Drytech Back For Comfort