14th Edition Aug 2019
Entwined by shared history, Southeast Asia’s terrific trio offer steamy jungles packed with wildlife, beautiful beaches, idyllic islands, culinary sensations and multi-ethnic culture. Lonely Planet is your passport to Malaysia Singapore & Brunei, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Eat your fill of street food in Penang, dive with the rainbow of marine life of Sipadan, hike misty mountains in the cool Cameron Highlands; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malaysia Singapore & Brunei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Malaysia Singapore & Brunei Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Today, History, People, Culture, Politics, Religion, Arts, Architecture, Media, En-vironment
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour maps
Coverage includes: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Penang, Langkawi, Kedah & Perlis, Melaka, Johor, Pahang & Tioman Island, Peninsular Malaysia’s Northeast, Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore and more
Curator: Simon Richmond
Writers: Brett Atkinson, Lindsay Brown, Austin Bush, Damian Harper, Anita Isalska, Anna Kaminski, Ria de Jong
640 pages, 160pp color, 94 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Aug 2022