Recommended for: high altitude mountaineering and long periods spent in cold environments. Top technology for the alpinist.
Highly innovative insulated boot with removable inner bootie. An excellent alternative to the old fashioned double plastic boot. Ideal to climb north faces, winter alpinism and for long periods in high elevations. The new outer boot, with Instep Overlap technology, allows an easy, comfortable and precise fit. This model features an innovative lacing system (Patent Pending), both for the outer and the inner boot, designed to allow closure with only one hand, in extreme conditions with gloves. Very light, a pair size 42 weights only 2300 g.
- Outer boot: PU-Tech synthetic fabric combined with a double layer of dual density polyurethane. Ankle and upper reinforcements in water repellent Lorica®
- Lining: Insulating in aluminium, combined with a protective anti-abrasion perforated layer
- Removable inner boot: PE perforated
- Insole: 5 mm carbon fibre, with thermal structure, with central insert in polyester + aluminium insulation
- Sole: Vibram® + large protective rubber rand
- Patent: outer boot and inner boot lacing system