Versatile, spacious and stable in bad weather, the strong and sturdy three-season Tindheim 3-person tent is ready for anything from backpacking trips in the mountains to weekend adventures closer to home.
The Inside: The spacious interior and vestibule provide plenty of room to hang out while waiting for the rain to pass. The included footprint extends into the vestibule to protect your gear from the wet ground. An interior laundry line lets you hang wet gear to dry. Rainfly vents are accessible from the inside so you can easily adjust to the conditions without leaving the tent. A double-layer zip door has both a mesh window panel for ventilation and a solid panel for weather protection and privacy.
The Outside: The rainfly’s storm-pitch construction ensures that the inner tent body stays dry during setup, even in wet conditions. Carefully chosen features amp up the Tindheim’s reliable stability in windy weather, like the strong two-hoop design and heavy-duty cord adjusters. A securable zipper holds the vestibule door securely closed against sudden wind gusts.
The Bottom Line: If you and your camping companions want comfort and trustworthy protection no matter the forecast, the three-season Tindheim provides the space and stability you need backed by MSR quality.
- Super Livable: True rectangular floorplan and 1.09 m (43 in.) of headroom; large vestibule with extended footprint to store gear; interior pockets and overhead laundry line
- Storm-pitch Design: Attached rainfly keeps tent body dry even when set up in foul weather
- Stable and Strong: Durable two-hoop design is reinforced with heavy-duty cord adjusters and 3mm reflective guy lines, along with grommets for pole adjustments that stand up to stormy weather
- Adjustable Airflow: Easy-to-reach rainfly vents and a double-layer zip door let you customize the airflow
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 2.91 kg (6 lbs. 7 oz)
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, footprint, laundry line, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions
Number of poles: 2, 7000 series aluminium
Number of doors: 1
Floor area: 3.67 sq. m (39.5 sq. ft)
Vestibule area: 1.76 sq. m (19 sq. ft)
Interior peak height: 109 cm (43 in)
Packed size: 58 x 20 cm (23 x 8 in)
Minimum weight: 2910 g (6 lbs 7 oz)
Packaged weight: 3730 g (8 lbs 4 oz)
Rainfly fabric: 68D polyester 1500mm polyurethane & DWR
Canopy fabric: 68D taffeta polyester & DWR
Mesh type: 40D Nylon Micromesh
Floor fabric: 68D taffeta polyester 3000mm polyurethane & DWR