The Flexa 3.2.2 men's wetsuit is a wet wetsuit for warm water made of ultrastretch material that provides convenience, ease of donning and comfort. The design is now more modern with white coloured neoprene panels for the men's Flexa 3.2.2. The ultrastretch neoprene comes in 3 different thicknesses positioned in different areas of the body: 3mm, 2mm and 2mm.
The revised "back protection system", featuring a new shape and new graphics provides greater protection from tank friction, thanks to the dedicated area which has now been extended to the shoulders.
The grip area for the instruments is present on both wrists, guaranteeing greater fastening, and the "custom closure" on the neck has been considerably improved: streamlined and lightened, it is made of soft and flexible material. A reverse closure is also provided to secure the custom neck closure when the suit is open, thus avoiding annoying flapping and strap movement.
Among the most innovative elements of the new family is the introduction of the optional pocket on the leg. Even without the pocket, this area will still be functional, thanks to the presence of a buckle to secure the hood or gloves. However, the same buckle is strategic when positioning the pocket, because it guarantees its fastening.
The new Flexa pocket, equipped with a secure and robust zip and made of abrasion-proof Supratex which is resistant but very elastic. There is also a bunjee inside the pocket to secure any accessories, while on the outside there is a D-Ring to secure the hood when not needed.
- The ultimate expression of the Trilastic design
- Various thicknesses strategically placed in different areas of the body
- New customisable soft and ergonomic closure
- Comfortable back and shoulder system
- Front zip with smooth neoprene protection for extra comfort and insulation
- Integrated buckle on the leg to attach the hood or separate flexa smart pocket (sold separately)
- Grip area on the wrists for tool attachment