An Efoil for creative riders
Complete package includes:
- Board 5'3 x 28" 120L
- Board bag
- Mini ESC and ESC foam cover
- Antenna clips
- 35A Battery and charger
- Propulsion mast 65 cm
- Front wing Kujira Helium 1500
- Back wing Kujira 178
- Remote control V2 and charger
- Screw box
- Tef Gel®
The new way to experience intense freedom. The first Efoil completely dedicated to carving.
The Carver model is designed for riders of all levels looking for a heightened energetic sensation and an incredible gliding experience. Words cannot describe the feeling you get from speeding over waves with no resistance, it is truly liberating.
The new design focuses on minimizing drag and maximizing comfort for a sublime carving experience. We have redesigned the board to be compact yet proficient in volume, it provides superb performance and excellent responsiveness underfoot. The new lighter setup is ultra-soft on touch down and with the combination of a seamlessly balanced volume, it is super stable prior to, during, and after take off.
New board shape and G-Deck innovation
For added comfort, we have incorporated our innovative Gravity Deck design. This unique deck contour is curved for a natural lower front foot stance, this forces water down as you take off giving you better control, acceleration, and exceptional balance. It is extremely comfortable underfoot during maneuvers as it creates a natural kick for your back foot.
- Perfect volume distribution
- Unique curved deck contour
- More control and stability
- Enhanced connection to the foil
- For ease of carrying on land and mounting once in the water
Revised internal compartment
- Reduced weight
- EVA block: added buoyancy and protects ESC.
Lighter Mini ESC
We have radically reduced the size and weight of our Electronic Speed Control (ESC) unit making the overall weight of the Efoil much lighter and more efficient, which in turn reduces the battery consumption allowing for even longer sessions.
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to install and efficient
External Bluetooth antenna
A new external antenna maintains a consistent Bluetooth connection, even under waves or if the board sits underwater before take-off for heavier riders.
Intuitive remote control
Completely new remote control design with a built-in secure waterproof housing. It is quick to connect and intuitive to use, helping you feel in control from your very first ride. It has an integrated security system that shuts off the remote when it comes in contact with water. It allows you to intuitively set and maintain your speed for an effortless glide. Feel the need for an extra kick, the turbo boost feature has you covered.
- Improved visibility of battery levels
- Low battery warning -vibrating and visual
- Buoyant leash for ease of holding and extra visibility
Sleek and compact, the new propulsion is discreet yet powerful, allowing you to gain even more speed. With thinner and lighter components it eliminates drag and delivers an ultra-smooth hydrodynamic performance.
- Refined and lighter
- New ultra hydrodynamic propeller
- New reinforced 65cm mast and innovative top plate design
Kujira Helium full carbon wing set
Our exceptional Kujira wings have become infamous for their astonishing glide. The revolutionary carbon wing design delivers unmatched control and stability, giving you the opportunity to foil confidently in swell and make aggressive turns at a high speed. The Kujira Helium’s medium size and medium aspect ratio fit the full range of riders, from lightweight to heavyweight, it is suited for everyone no matter your size and level.
- Unparalleled agility and acceleration
- Smooth and Stable on take-off
- Effortless low and high-speed control
- Front wing 1500mm / Back wing 178mm
The compact battery gives you a riding autonomy of up to 90 minutes, depending on conditions and rider’s level. This is substantial time for a complete workout. 43.2v/35a Lithium
- Quick charging time with visible charge level
- Easy to interchange between sessions
- Up to 90 minutes duration
- Board dimensions: 5’3” x 28” 120L
- Kujira Helium front wing: 1500mm
- Wingspan: 910mm
- Chord: 202,20mm
- Ratio: 4,5
- Kujira back wing: 178mm
- Mast: 65cm
- Fuselage: 65cm