The AVATAR 901 UNDERSUIT is designed as a comfortable and functional insulation under your dry suit. Functionality, very high flexibility and simplicity of construction allowed us to create a comfortable and inexpensive diving undersuit that will meet the expectations of all those who are looking for an economical alternative in the market. It's warm and cozy, flexible and well laid out, but there's more!
SHERPA fleece on top is covered with a smooth jersey knitted fabric in grey melange color, which provides maximum stretch and ease of washing and drying of the AVATAR undersuit. The undersuit can be easily washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius and dried in a tumble dryer.
- Made of SHERPA fleece made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- SHERPA fleece is soft and comfortable in contact with the skin, it also has exceptional insulation properties, compared with natural lamb wool
- Weight 450 g/m²
- weight: approx. 0,7 kg
- estimated comfort of diving at water temperature from 6 to 18 degrees Celsius
- easy washing and drying washing cycles allow to maintain better insulating properties
- 2 side pockets
- double-sided splash-proof zipper
- Laminated cuffs with elastic thumb loops to prevent the sleeves from pulling up,
- wide rubber under the foot at the legs, preventing the legs from pulling up when putting on the drysuit,
- Output for Heating cable
- the P-valve outputs inside the pockets
- very lightweight and wear-resistant,
- 100% recyclable
- simple, functional cut
- original color grey mélange, white logo on right arm
- can also be used for other sports.