Arviolta 7 - 21 vrk tilauksesta.
Arvion luotettavuus on hyvä.
Varastotilanne ja saapuvatHaluan ilmoituksen, kun tuotetta tulee lisää varastoon
Three season, free standing, crazylight tent featuring Easton® carbon-fiber poles and Dyneema® composite fabrics.
The iconic, award-winning Fly Creek tent is pushing the boundaries of weight and performance once again. The Fly Creek HV Carbon with Dyneema® Composite Fabrics and an Easton® carbon pole set is for worshipers of high peaks, remote rivers, and spending more nights in your tent than bed at home. These products are intended for only the most advanced user. Although extremely strong for their weight, these tents are not indestructible and require careful use to decrease the possibility of damage. Special care during setup and extended trips is important as rough handling, long-term abrasion, exposure to sharp objects or rocky campsite selection may result in fabric punctures and tears. We highly recommend using tent footprints with these tents to improve durability. Self-adhesive repair patches are included in the event that repairs must be made on the trail.
Dyneema® Composite Fabric is respected as the premium brand for Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. This fabric is ultralight weight, 100% rainproof and has a high dimensional stability that resists stretching or sagging during temperature changes. Its unique structure creates a fabric with extremely high-tear strength and allows for welded construction, which eliminates seams and the need for seam tape, enhancing its durability and waterproofness.
Construction + Materials
- Fly Creek HV tent built by using Easton® carbon fiber poles and Dyneema® Composite Fabrics to create the ultimate, light weight structure, engineered to handle the elements like no other tent on earth.
- High-volume architecture increases the usable interior space and adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single-pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
- Single-door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Side-access vestibule provides dry front entry
- The side-zipper entry on the vestibule increases covered storage space
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- All-breathable body saves weight, provides extra privacy and protection from desert sand
- Shape-holding corner construction gives the floor plan a boxy, roomy living space
- Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
- Extremely lightweight and require special care to increase their longevity
- Use of a footprint is highly encouraged as not using a footprint could quickly damage your floor if you are not careful choosing a campsite selection
- To extend the life of your tent floor Big Agnes footprint is highly recommended- sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
- Fly and floor are ultra-lightweight Dyneema® Composite Fabrics, 100% rainproof, with high-dimensional stability
- Tent body is breathable nylon ripstop
- Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape
- Easton® carbon fiber poles are lightweight and flexible, with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 3 interior mesh pockets & 6 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint - sold separately
- Dyneema® patch kit included
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits Triangle gear loft - sold separately
1lb / 454g
1lb 5oz / 595g
Fast Fly Weight:
13oz / 369g
5" x 18" / 13 x 46cm
19sq ft / 1.8 m²
5sq ft / 0.46 m²
3oz / 85g
Number of Seasons:
Number of Doors:
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 500 x 150 x 150 mm.
(myyntipakkauksen kanssa 0.65 kg)