Looking for a large group shelter with multiple set-up options? Then the DD Tarp 5 x 5 is the answer! With sufficient shelter to cover a whole outdoor community, this tarp has been designed to provide a dry cover solution for Scouts, outdoor / bushcraft teaching and activity groups, team events and or for an outdoor work space.
Massive size, practicable set-up
A massive 25 reinforced attachment points
including 9 central attachment points allow for a multitude of set-up options, and will ensure that you are not stuck for tie-outs – very handy for a tarp of this size! With the same fully waterproof PU 3000mm coating as the rest of the DD tarp range, it will provide invaluable protection from all the elements!
Please note that this tarp is not recommended for solo use/shelters – it is simply too big!
5m x 5m
1,900g (excl. pegs & guy lines)
Tarp 5 x 5, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack
190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has taped central seams
- 25 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, 9 along the centre.
- 4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has taped central seams
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)