. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Skiing section, Warehouse
Sweet Protections very best all-mountain helmet! No day will be too hot nor too cold wearing the highly ventilated and award-winning Switcher MIPS Helmet. The Switcher is a groundbreaking and versatile with 22 easily adjustable vents and Advanced Hybrid construction that combines in-mold and hard shell technology to provide low weight and volume with extra reinforcement in critical areas. The shell construction combined with Sweet Protections unique Impact Shields liner offers optimal protection performance. Performance Interior with a magnetic chin buckle makes it easy to fasten, even wearing mittens or gloves. The Turn-Dial adjustment increases the adjustment span and is super easy to operate. The helmet is Audio Ready so you can buy Sweet Protections own Audio Chips as additional gear. This model is also equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
- Groundbreaking and award-winning hybrid helmet
- Hybrid: combining a hardshell- and in-mold construction to optimize the performance
- Sweets most advanced and versatile all-mountain helmet
- Impact Shields; Sweet Protections premium impact protection technology distributing impacts from the inside over a larger area in crucial zones
- 22 vents easily adjustable to control the air-flow
- Comfortable interior, with easy turn-dial adjustment
- Magnetic buckle for safety and easy operation
- Audio Ready system (Sound Chips are sold separately!)
- Removable earpads
- Equipped with MIPS
- CE EN1077 class B / ASTM2040
Weight: 580 g (M/L)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 290 x 260 mm.
, womenMIPS / SPINYes
Weight0,58 kg(with sales package 1 kg)
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsShow all (12) Add a comment