Approximately 14 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is a little uncertain.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Whether you are a ski tourer or freerider, you are prepared for an emergency with the Probe 240. The avalanche probe is made of durable aluminum and features integrated telescopic locking for quick, glove-compatible operation in order to reliably locate buried subjects. Length: 240 cm.
- Telescopic locking - reliable, effective tensioning system
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminum
- One-sided probe scaling
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
Diameter: 11 mm
Collapsed length: 45 cm
Extended length: 240 cm
Tensioning system: Telescopic Lock
Number of segments: 6
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 100 x 100 mm.
(with sales package 0.50 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment