Arvion luotettavuus on hyvä.
The Cressi mini pressure gauge is a small, light-weight gauge that has been specifically designed to avoid excessive strain on the HP hose that connects to the first stage of the regulator.
- The instrument has a metal case in chromium plated brass and is therefore extremely strong.
- The front glass is made so that it also acts as a pressure relief valve.
- In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
- The luminescent dial is calibrated up to 350 BAR in the metric version
- The area below 50 BAR is highlighted in red, the one between 50 and 200 is green and that from 200 to the end of the scale is light blue.
The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped console, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, two materials that guarantee protection from shocks and scratches and which, at the same time, are very light. In the upper part of the protective shell there is a loop for fastening the instrument to the jacket so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment.Case material:
chromium plated brassEnd scale:
luminescent with colored sectionsPressure release valve:
50 mmHeight of case:
14 mmTotal instrument height:
17 mmHose diameter: