Około 14 - 90 dzień/dni od zamówienia.
Wiarygodność przewidywanego terminu dostawy dość dobra.
Dostępność w magazynachChcę otrzymać powiadomienie, kiedy do magazynu dostarczona zostanie większa ilość towaru
The Jannu is that rarest of combinations: a tremendously strong and very light two person tent. A very lightweight approach tent that will stand up to the toughest conditions. The single entrance and vestibule keep the weight low while still providing full access and ample storage space.
Jannu was designed to be an alpine climbing and mountaineering tent. Its compact footprint shines in limited-space sites, such as knife-edge ridges and small ledges, and it is very stable, even in high winds. Yet it is also easily light enough for use on long or short trips where low weight is a high priority. So, while the Jannu’s strength and light weight has made it the tent of choice for alpine mountaineers, its excellent snow-loading resistance have made it extremely popular with winter campers, hunters, and high altitude trekkers. Its light weight and self-supporting structure have also attracted many long distance backpackers and paddle tourers. And, since it is quite strong and spacious yet also very light, solo adventurers expecting especially challenging conditions favor the Jannu, as well.
Minimum Weight: 2.8 kg
Packed Weight: 3.2 kg
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm): 2 x 368, 1 x 373 cm
Pegs: 15 V-Peg
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders.
Przybliżony rozmiar zapakowanego towaru lub rozmiar opakowania produktu to 200 x 250 x 500 mm.
MateriałKerlon 1200Number of people2Shelter typeDome Tent
Waga3,07 kg(wraz z opakowaniem 3,1 kg)