The Balaclava Combo utilizes a Drytech Thermal Fleece head with a dual layer Microfleece neck that allows both heat management and protection when required.
Microfleece is a traditional lightweight, soft fabric that stays warm, even when wet. Because it doesn’t retain water, Microfleece will keep your face warm and cozy in varied conditions. We also apply a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to bead water as an additional defence against the elements to keep your face dry and comfortable. Drytech Thermal Fleece is a high density, fine yarn polyester & spandex fabric that wicks moisture and regulates your temperature.
Our Balaclava Combo Microfleece masks feature our unique embroidered Airhole which is soft and comfortable against your face. The Airhole allows breath to escape freely, avoiding the buildup of condensation to keep you warm, dry and your goggles fog free. A dry mask ensures all day comfort and no bad odours.
- Embroidered Airhole Mouthpiece
- UPF 50+ for 98%+ Sun Protection
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating For Water Resistance
- Design Combines a Technical Drytech Head With a Dual Layer Microfleece Face
- 100% Polyester Microfleece Neck Fabric
- 92% Drytech Thermal Fleece Polyester & 8% Spandex Hood Fabric
- Lightweight, Comfortable & Protective
- Water Resistant
- Stays Warm Even When Wet
- Eliminates the Need for a Beanie
- Comfortable When Worn Under a Helmet
Lightweight, Soft Finish
Stays Warm When Wet