9th Edition Jan 2019
The scent of orange blossom, the swish of a flamenco dress, the glimpse of a white village perched atop a crag: memories of Andalucía linger. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Andalucía, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Andalucía is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the Alhambra’s perfect blend of architecture and nature, visit the Spanish Royals’ residence at the Alcazar and hike to the rugged cliff-top town of Ronda – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Andalucía and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Andalucía:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Over 50 maps
Coverage Includes: Seville, Huelva, Sevilla, Cádiz, Gibraltar, Malaga, Almeria, Granada, Jaen, Cordoba, Tarifa, Ronda, Baeza, Ubeda, and more
Curator: Isabella Noble
Writers: Gregor Clark, Duncan Garwood, John Noble, Brendan Sainsbury
384 pages, 384pp color, 57 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jan 2021