5th Edition Aug 2019
It’s a jungle out there! Borneo has some of the world’s most wildlife-rich equatorial rainforests, incredible landscapes (above and below the waves) and rich indigenous culture. Lonely Planet is your passport to Borneo, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore Sarawak’s giant caverns, trek through Sabah’s dense jungle, meet orangutans in Kalimantan; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Borneo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Borneo Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Politics, Islam, His-tory, Peoples & Cultures, Food & Drink, Natural World
Coverage includes: Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei Darussalam, Kalimantan and more
Curator: Paul Harding
Writers: Brett Atkinson, Anna Kaminski
352 pages, 128pp color, 39 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Aug 2022