Ozone Catalyst V4 Kite Only 4m²
Ozone Catalyst is the kite for anyone getting into the sport or riders looking for a fun, confidence inspiring kite with ease of use and accessibility at its heart.
- Fun, easy and intuitive
- Simple and fast re-launch
- Large wind range
- The kite of choice for entry level to intermediate riders
Ozone Catalyst V4 Kite Only includes
- Technical bag
- Repair Kit
The Catalyst V4 has not changed in design but Ozone has added some features from customers' feedback, a new bag, and a new graphic design.
- The wide wind range and progressive de-power makes riding in variable or gusty conditions comfortable, while great upwind performance gives you more time to spend improving your skills! After the basics have been mastered and you’re looking to expand your game, you’ll be surprised at the jumping capabilities of the Catalyst.
- A new retracting rear bridle line system reduces the chance of line tangles while adding rear line tension when riding sheeted out increasing reactivity to bar inputs.
- The Catalyst features our proven rip-stop material combination. The rip-stop canopy material has an advanced ultra flex coating improving feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The technical rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Strut it improves strength, durability and longevity.
New bag design
- Technical Bag with loads of space
- Internal stash pocket
- Compression and board/pump holder straps
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Ozone Bar Contact Water V5
A clean and simple design, featuring an easy-to-use trim system and our innovative Click-In Loop Quick Release.
- Two Release Modes
- Three Loop Size Options
- Spinning Head with Anti-twist Flag Out Line
- Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment
- Bio-based Dyneema® Modular Flying Lines
- Ergonomic EVA Grip
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin
- Light Weight Aluminium Centre Piece
- PU Covered De-power Line
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket
- Clamcleat Trimmer
- Re-launch Balls
Push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
Bio-based Dyneema® Modular Flying Lines
Colour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines are precision cut, pre-stretched, spliced and sewn in our own production facility to guarantee accuracy. We use the highest quality Bio-based Dyneema® – this material has the same performance as conventional Dyneema® with a carbon footprint that is 90% lower than generic HMPE fiber.
Our modular design makes adding or removing extensions quick and easy via removable pigtail end connectors.
Ergonomic EVA Grip
3D pressed EVA with ergonomic shaping and a lightly sanded finish provide the ultimate bar grip. It is colour coded with the leader lines and flying lines for an added visual safety feature.
What’s the first thing you do when you get in a car? You click in your seatbelt, hearing that ‘click’ sound makes you feel secure that you are safely buckled up, and you know instinctively how to release it. The design of our innovative quick release system, the Click-In Loop, was inspired by the same principle. In the same way fastening your seatbelt has become a natural action when getting into a car, riders should activate and reload their release systems before and after every use. Although this important safety check is often overlooked, checking your release before each session will ensure it is functioning properly. We developed the Click-In function to be simple and intuitive, so activating and reloading will become second nature.
Below the Bar Release (Recommended Mode)
All riders should attach their Kite Leash to the Flag Out System. This is the small eyelet on the Stainless Steel Swivel Ring.
When the release is activated, the kite will flag out and fall to the water/ground.
(Use at your own risk, not recommended)
Riders performing unhooked tricks or who are more confident and have spent many hours Kiting can attach in Expert mode, where the loop part runs through the large eye of the steel ring. When letting go of the bar in Expert mode (without activating the release e.g. missed handle pass) the kite will depower but WILL NOT flag out.
Be aware in this situation, the Quick Release will be out of reach and can therefore not be released. When hooked in and activating the Quick Release the steel ring automatically slips off and the kite will flag out.
Keep it Clean:
In all situations make sure that all lines are clear of all working release systems and the kite leash is connected in the right way.
Always clean your control system with fresh water after every session, and reload/release the Click-In Loop to check the system is functioning correctly. Store your control system with the Click-In Loop release open. Reload the next time you set up your kite.