Osa tämän tuotteen malleista on vapaana varastossamme. Tämän tuotteen toimitusaika on heti
, jos sitä on vapaana varastossamme ja muuten arviolta 7 - 21 vrk
tilauksesta. Arvion luotettavuus on hyvä.
Varastotilanne ja saapuvatHaluan ilmoituksen, kun tuotetta tulee lisää varastoon
Scarpa's ski boot ideal for use with skis from 75 to 95mm wide and compatible with all ski touring bindings from beginner to expert. For all female ski mountaineers who seek intuitive and confortable alpine touring boots. Also meets high ecological standards thanks to the use of Pebax® Rnew material produced from renewable sources. Made in Asolo, Italy.
The sunburst design on the heel area allows the use of variable shell wall thickness to minimize weight while still offering high performance support and power.
Speed Lock XT, easy to unlock and lock, thanks to the lever with the integrated pull loop to make easy the use also with the gloves. There isn’t any connecting rod between the shell and cuff, this allows a “friction free” movement during the walking phase.
- The buckle constructed in magnesium alloy is both strong and light. Its essential design offers an easy handling while wearing gloves
- The Velcro® strap closure provides the best wrapping on the tibial area, without adding a lot of weight
- Finger strap at the end of the Power Strap simplifies the opening and closing of the power strap even when wearing gloves
- The Wave closure system, made exclusively for Scarpa, delivers two buckle closure strength security without the weight penalty
- Thanks to the HRS and instep straps, heel security has become a Scarpa trademark
The new cuff developed implements a simple and clean design with differentiated reinforcement and thickness areas that offer an important level of support for the skiing phase while limiting weight. Designed to house the ski/walk mechanism Speed Lock XT.
Thermoformable liner made with Intuition Foam, featuring women’s specific anatomic construction with an elastic band on the instep. Specific thermoformable heel inserts lock the ankle in place during skiing or touring. Double pull loops facilitate fitting. The fit is touring-oriented and comfortable right out of the box. For a more precise, high-performance fit we suggest thermomoulding before skiing.
1250 g per shoe (Size 27)
Pebax® Rnew is an environmentally friendly, dynamic and durable material, ideal for use with minimal thickness shell walls and variable geometries. It delivers lightweight reliability for use in a variety of conditions and terrain.
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 600 x 400 x 200 mm.
Paino2,5 kg(myyntipakkauksen kanssa 3 kg)