The Cherokee Fast features an anticorodal black barrel with an integrated spear guide, handle made of engineering plastic reinforced with fiberglass, long or short soft sternal support. The ergonomic handle is adjustable, two screws allow you to set a larger or smaller handle.
The release mechanism is made combining elements in stainless steel in a body made of long-lasting composite material. The sideline release is integrated into the body of the gun.
The open muzzle has a cobra design featuring softer angles for the bands, decreasing the friction that could reduce its life. It is designed so that if used with dual bands, both work equally without any interference. The muzzle features the magnetic spear lock system: two magnets are integrated into the muzzle in a watertight chamber. The magnets are very helpful, keeping in place the shaft in position and aligned with the speargun. This characteristic allows to load it faster without the disadvantages of conventional mechanical restraint systems.
The shock absorber makes silent the release of the shaft.
The speargun comes with the reel included which has a quick-release bracket to be mounted under the barrel. The reel is made of robust and light composite material and features a steel pin buckle.
The speargun is supplied assembled, ready for use, with two elastic bands with nylon cord (Ø 14 mm) and a stainless steel shaft (Ø 6.5 mm).
- Anticorodal black barrel with integrated spear guide.
- Handle made of engineering plastic reinforced with fiberglass.
- Adjustable ergonomic handle, two screws allow you to set a larger or smaller handle.
- Sideline release integrated into the body of the gun.
- Cobra design open-muzzle featuring softer angles for reducing friction with the bands.
- Muzzle with the spear-lock system: two magnets keep the shaft in position.
- Shock absorber for silencing the release of the shaft.
- Reel included featuring a quick-release mounting bracket.
- Choice between two sternal supports, one long and one short.
- Supplied assembled, ready for use, with two elastic bands with nylon cord (Ø 14 mm) and a stainless steel shaft (Ø 6.5 mm).