Varastotilanne ja saapuvat
Pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the women's Burton Lexa Snowboard Binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot with supportive comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions: choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
- Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST® mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Forward Lean
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel™ board mounting system
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 350 x 360 x 130 mm.
Paino1 kg(myyntipakkauksen kanssa 1,5 kg)