The X-Pot Kettle 2L is the ideal all-rounder cooking pot. With a generous volume, it’s perfect for group camping. On the other hand, it also makes a great compact two person cook set—simply nest two X-Mugs and X-Bowls inside and collapse everything down to a 40mm thick disc.
Its broad base is made from an ultralight, hard-anodised aluminium for maximum heat absorption, while the heat-resistant, food-grade silicone walls allow it to flat-pack for compact storage. Pouring is a breeze with the X-Pot Kettle’s handy spout and glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles, which provide stability and pour control. The tough and light BPA-free, food grade transparent Tritan lid provides easy viewing of contents—so you’ll always know when your rice is ready.
- Large 2L volume and 1.5L safe boiling capacity
- BPA-free, food-grade heat-resistant silicone and ultralight, hard anodised aluminium
- Wide, stable base absorbs maximum heat from camp stoves while protecting silicone side walls
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles support the upper rim and improve control when pouring
- Measurements imprinted on the inside
- Durable translucent lid shortens boil time and allows finer temperature control
- A silicone strap secures the lid and handles during transport
- Stow two X-Bowls and X-Mugs inside the X-Pot Kettle 2L for a complete compact cook set
- Collapses to 40mm height
Safe Boiling Capacity: