Whether you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking, Osprey's Talon 22 is the perfect carry solution.
This lightweight pack features a breathable, close-to-body AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Trekking pole, ice axe and bike helmet attachment points make this a truly multi-sport pack.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Zippered panel access
- Grab handle
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- External hydration access
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Dual access side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Internal key attachment clip
Weight: 0.9 kg
Dimensions: 51 x 25 x 23 cm
Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon