Osa tämän tuotteen malleista on vapaana varastossamme. Tämän tuotteen toimitusaika on heti
, jos sitä on vapaana varastossamme ja muuten arviolta 14 - 30 vrk
tilauksesta. Arvion luotettavuus on hyvä.
Varastotilanne ja saapuvatHaluan ilmoituksen, kun tuotetta tulee lisää varastoon
Sijainti myymälässä Myymälä (Konala)
: Kiipeilyosasto, Varasto
High-end climbing and mountaineering harness
Designed for intensive use in climbing and mountaineering, the high-end SITTA harness is compact, lightweight and exceptionally comfortable. The WIREFRAME construction offers an extremely thin and flexible waistbelt that ensures total freedom of movement. The four equipment loops optimize the organization of all the gear required for progression on ice or rock. The tie-in points are made of high-modulus polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction and for greater durability of the harness.
Remarkably lightweight, mobile and comfortable:
- extremely thin and flexible waistbelt and leg loops. thanks to WIREFRAME technology; the HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) strands that are used in the waistbelt and leg loops give optimal load distribution without the use of foam; the extreme lightness and comfort of the harness make it practically unnoticeable when worn
- very compact, leaving more room in the pack
- the elasticized fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give total freedom of movement
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles in forged aluminum, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
Capacity for transporting a large quantity of equipment:
- two very large rigid equipment loops in front for transporting a lot of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of tools; movable separators optimize organization and quick access to quickdraws, nuts...
- two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- rear loop for trail line or for carrying belay station gear
Reinforced for durability:
- bonded construction in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- the lack of through stitching eliminates chafe and pressure points in the waistbelt
- durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric
- reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
Harness comes in a protective carry bag
Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
Sizes (Waist belt, Leg loops, Weight):
S: 67-77 cm, 48-53 cm, 240 g
M: 74-84 cm, 52-57 cm, 270 g
L: 81-92 cm, 55-60 cm, 300 g
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 250 x 200 x 150 mm.