The legendary QST 106 is the ultimate freeride ski. It can handle anything you put in front of it and is the most versatile platform we’ve ever made. Slash through soft snow, lay trenches in hardpack and conquer the steepest lines without a second thought. The new freeride benchmark is here.
A new tip-to-tail carbon powered C/FX layer takes our supercharged construction to the next level, for increased power and edge grip.
Experience confidence-boosting stability thanks to the integration of our exclusive Cork Damplifier technology in the tip and tail.
With an all new shape, the QST 106 offers smoother turn initiation, better flotation and is easier to roll edge to edge. The next generation of freeride dominance is QST.
Tip Rocker Profile (%) 25
Tail Rocker Profile (%) 17
Skier Level 4/5
Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
Carbon Powered C/FX
The patented and exclusive C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- All Terrain Rocker: Rocker tip, early rise tail and camber underfoot.
- A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- A Titanium insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Pulse Pad - Smooth Rubber Layer
- A layer of rubber running all along the edges and in the ski’s critical zones, for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy
- Tail Protector
- Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- S/LAB SHIFT MNC
- Warden MNC 13