Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 7 - 21 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is quite good
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Fjällräven clothes, Warehouse
(with sales package 0.40 kg)
Bergtagen Stretch Trousers give the perfect combination of freedom of movement, durability and protection on spring and summer alpine adventures. The robust double-weave stretch fabric releases moisture when you work up a sweat, and gives you the freedom you need for your most daring moves. Perfect as a robust work garment on demanding trips, where the simple design minimises the risk of them getting caught or interfering with a climbing harness or other equipment.
- Double-weave stretch fabric with outside in durable Cordura nylon.
- Moisture-wicking inside in recycled nylon.
- Leg endings can be adjusted with zippers and suit ski touring or hiking boots.
- Side pockets on legs that function as ventilation openings.
- Elastic in the back of the waist for the perfect fit.
Material: 94% polyamide, 6% elastane
Weight: 330g (size 38)
Environmental info: Recycled
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment