Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, 11, warehouse
Increase your lightweight camping options with our DD SuperLight Tents.
Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
The DD SuperLight A-Frame Mesh Tent is a great solution when travelling or for minimal backpacking. Designed to be propped up at either end using hiking poles, this tent fits into one small bag - and at just 730g (excluding pegs/guys) it won't weigh you down!
Bug protection either on its own or undearneath a shelter
The DD SuperLight A-Frame Mesh Tent is spacious enough for 2 campers plus a rucksack. Used with a tarp for shelter, this tent is spacious enough for 2 campers plus a rucksack and is ideal for camping anywhere - from woodland to hilltop to beach to moorland environments. If you’re using it without a shelter, its ultra-fine netting is great protection from insects (including Scottish midges)!
Length 200cm, Width 130cm, Height 110cm
28cm x 13cm x 11cm
730g excl. pegs & guys
- SuperLight pegs x 8
- guylines (2m) x 2
- Stuff sack
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- Made from ultra-fine bug mesh and single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU-coated floor
- 2 internal storage pockets
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 entrances: 1 vertical zip at each end, and a U-shaped door on one side
- Eyelets at both ends to slot hiking poles
- Pegs to secure the floor to the ground
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 150 x 150 mm.
ImpregnationNoNumber of people1
Weight0,6 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment