Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 30
The Smith Glide Jr. helmet offers the widest youth size range of any model in Smiths' line. Its lightweight design includes the advanced impact protection of Mips. An intuitive dial control adjusts fit, and a super-soft liner adds warmth. Fixed vents keep the air flowing for fog-free goggles.
Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Mips Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Plush, fuzzy lining adds warmth and comfort
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
350 g (size M)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 350 x 200 mm.
GenderChildrenMIPS / SPINYes
Weight0,35 kg(with sales package 0,45 kg)
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsAdd a comment