Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 30
A mid-fat waist and a shape that excels in soft snow makes the Wayback 106 your clear choice for when it’s deep and weight is a concern, because who wants to trek uphill if the descent is going to be subpar. The Ti Spyne (Titanal Laminate) and snophobic topsheet come together to create unmatched downhill performance while still keeping things light enough for long days on the skin track. Strapped with Carbon Overdrive and uni-directional carbon fiber integrated into the layups keeps things lightweight and responsive.
- ¨Camber, allt-terrain rocker
- Gradual rise in the tip with a short, low section in the tail for greater versatility in all conditions
- Titanal Touring Technology is based on the premise that going downhill is the priority
- Lightweight, eco-friendly material for energetic and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures
- Lively, flexible wood with excellent weight to strength ratio
1 475 / ski (179cm)
Core: Paulowina Tour Light
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 2000 x 200 x 150 mm.
Weight2,95 kg(with sales package 4 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment