Approximately 14 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is quite good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The original Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a youth-sized ﬁt, Line Miner S is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
Size S was previously called XS. The product package may still contain size label XS.
- Provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Fit: Youth
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Wide 35mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Plutonite® material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
Lens: Polycarbonate, Injection-molded Plutonite®
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 200 x 150 x 150 mm.
LensePrizm Snow Garnet
Weight0,15 kg(with sales package 0,25 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment