Approximately 14 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is quite good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
LensePrizm Snow Black Iridium
Weight0,15 kg(with sales package 0,25 kg)
The original Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a mid-sized ﬁt, Line Miner M is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
- Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology options
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 4mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
CommentsAdd a comment