Approximately 14 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
When you're dedicated to skiing or riding all season long, little things make a big difference when it comes to comfort, safety, and durability. The Smith Vantage helmet is loaded with tech that makes a difference. Zonal Koroyd™ complements MIPS® for energy-absorbing impact protection to give you confidence while exploring in or out of bounds. The hybrid shell enhances day-to-day durability and includes a full 21 vents with dual adjustability that lets you fine-tune airflow to meet the conditions. As for fit, The Vantage uses the BOA® 360 Fit System for the ability to micro-adjust the size around your whole head with the turn of dial. Add the proven Smith AirEvac™ tech for a fog-free goggle interface, and you have a helmet to match your dedication.
Fit / Integration
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Available in Round Contour Fit to better match rounder head shapes
- Dual regulator climate control offers easy, one-handed front and rear vent adjustment
- 21 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Aleck™ audio systems compatible
- Includes Smith helmet bag
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 350 x 250 mm.
MIPS / SPINYes
Weight0,6 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsAdd a comment