. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Skiing section, Warehouse
Every day on the mountain is different. The women's Smith Vida ski and snowboard helmet lets you adjust the venting on the fly to match the weather conditions and your output. Of course, it brings the latest safety innovations including zonal Koroyd® and MIPS® for the confidence to get after it in any snow conditions, too. It's light enough for backcountry missions and brings sleek lines for a low-profile look.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- VaporFit Snow™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- 12 vents
- Removable, audio-compatible ear pads for form-fitting comfort
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 300 x 300 mm.
GenderWomenMIPS / SPINYes
Weight0,4 kg(with sales package 0,5 kg)
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsAdd a comment