Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Climbing, Warehouse
The perfect combination of form and flexibility enabling ultimate precision. The Mundaka features a close, glove-like fit, providing maximum responsiveness in all types of climbing situations. Aggressive yet balanced, the Mundaka is the widest-fitting climbing shoes in the Tenaya’s toe-down range and is superbly capable on overhanging routes and boulder problems, while losing no efficiency on lower-angle smearing.
- The perfect combination of sensitivity and precision, the Mundaka was designed for optimal performance enabling you to climb more efficiently.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Patented Draxtor closure system with wrap-around flap giving even more control, even on difficult heel-hooks.
- Ultimate precision without sacrificing comfort.
Overhanging walls or delicate moves requiring great sensitivity. Equally suited to bouldering.
Closure System: Velcro
Tongue: Highly breathable
Lining: TXT treated cotton
Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5mm
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 200 x 200 x 400 mm.
Weight0,71 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
CommentsAdd a comment