. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: climbing, 24, warehouse
The Workhorse Keylock quickdraw is setting standards in handling and performance. The ergonomically shaped carabiner sits perfectly in your hand. Its generous geometry, the ribbed grip zone on the straight gate and the improved key lock nose allow easier clipping and unclipping. The innovative profile construction makes it extremely robust and at the same time saves weight. The polyester sling provides a firm grip; a robust sling protector keeps the lower carabiner in place and reduces wear. A bright orange indicator shows that the sling and protector are attached correctly to the carabiner. Leaving you free to focus on climbing.
- Optimum handling for sports climbers
- Easy clipping thanks to compact gate and key lock nose
- Sits perfectly in your hand thanks to an ergonomic design and large carabiner body
- Vari-width sling offering a firm grip
- Protector ensures the bottom carabiner is always in the correct position
- Easy dismantling of routes thanks to key lock nose
- Excellent weight-to-breaking load ratio thanks to the simple carabiner design
- Suitable for intensive use thanks to polyester sling, reinforced zones in areas particularly subject to wear and sling protector
- Protector with indicator for correct attachment
Breaking load: 21 kN
Horizontal breaking load: 9 kN
Open breaking load: 10 kN
Vertical breaking load: 26 kN
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 250 x 100 mm.
Weight0,6 kg(with sales package 0,8 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment