This product is not for sale at the moment.
Long, lined parka inspired by the classic Fjällräven model from 1972. The perfect outer layer for the colder months of the year, just as suitable for everyday use as for outings in the forest or open terrain. Made from durable G-1000 Original that is wind and water resistant and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra protection against the elements. Warm teddy-pile lining in the hood, front and back. The sleeves have a synthetic padding and nylon lining to facilate putting on/taking off.
- A Fjällräven Classic from 1972.
- Long parka in G-1000® Original with pile lining.
- Sleeves lined with nylon and filled with light padding.
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hand warming pockets and 2 bottom top-loading pockets.
- 1 inner zip pocket and 1 top-loading inner pocket with velcro closure.