Freestone® Z Waders - Stockingfoot are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a difference, the Freestone® Z Waders - Stockingfoot a TIZIP® waterproof front zipper for easy access and quick relief without removing your waders, plus 2 large fleece-lined hand-warming pockets to warm up cold fingers. Dual chest pockets with built-in magnetic retainers keep tools and flies at the ready. Most importantly, these waders keep you warm and dry on the water, day in and day out.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer upper & lower
- TIZIP® waterproof center front zipper
- Left chest, water-resistant zippered storage pocket & 2 micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Interior zippered security chest pocket
- 3 belt loops with 1.5 in. nylon waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™
38 oz. (1077.3 g)
The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader
- Use a front load machine or hand wash
- Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach
- Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first
- Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty
The right fit goes a long way to extending the life of your wader. When determining your size, use exact body measurements as Simms has already provided extra room for layering and movement within the size matrix.
Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.
USE A MAT:
Always put your waders on using a protective mat to shield the neoprene feet from rocks.
Do not wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. Furthermore, cotton pants like jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from your body. The use of proper layering under your waders will help wick moisture away from your body and will enable the waders to breathe.
Most stain removers will work fine on our waders. Do not use products that contain bleach.