Practical, ultra lightweight and versatile 3-season tent with whole front opening
Lofoten Superlight Camp is the lightweight edition of Lofoten Pro Camp, offering the same great space and practical tunnel design, but at a much lower weight. The tent is spacious with a generous interior volume, and ample gear space in the vestibule.
All the tent's details have been designed to combine function and low weight. This applies not only to fabrics but also to backstays, pole cups, poles and vents, all of which are designed to keep the overall weight to a minimum.
An excellent indoor climate is ensured with a skirt ventilation combined with two minimalistic vents. With the inner tent and the flysheet attached, the tent is exceptionally fast to pitch. The vestibule can be fully opened, giving good views and air ow, even in the rain. The Lofoten Superlight Camp is perfect for those who want a convenient, spacious and lightweight tent which occupies the minimum of space in your backpack.
- 360° inner tent opening design, zipper and full width mesh
- Internal storage pockets for easy organization
- Patented pole cup and color-coded poles/ channels make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- Unique internal pole channel system that provides better wind stability and less vibration/noise in windy conditions
- Vent over the cooking area minimizes condensation
Poles: DAC Featherlight NSLTM (36 cm sections)
Fabric outer tent: Helsport Rainguard Superlight, 2000 mm
Fabric inner tent: Helsport Airflow Superlight
Fabric floor: Helsport Rainguard Pro, 3000 mm
Tent type: Tunnel
Package: 17x40 cm
Vekt: 2,10 kg incl. pegs
Pegs weight: 0,15 kg | 17 pegs
Pole length: 2x270 + 1x330 cm
Accessories: Rep Kit (40 g) contains: fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment.