Ten produkt nie jest obecnie w sprzedaży.
Dostępność w magazynach
Number of people3Shelter typeDome Tent
Based on the features of Big Agnes best-selling, award-winning Copper Spur HV UL tents, the Copper Spur HV Expedition is a take-anywhere version ready for the toughest conditions on the planet. The tent includes a sturdy DAC NSL pole system, steep walls for maximum living space, nylon zip-up option for complete closure, and two doors/two vestibules for easy tent life and optimum gear storage. A lightweight tent perfect for windy adventures.
- Four-way high-volume hub design increases strength and useable interior volume
- Large diameter poles and bomber architecture handle mountain winds and snow load
- Two doors featuring widows with two closure options: mesh only for ventilation, or zip up the nylon layer for complete closure
- Dual-zipper door is smooth closing
- Dual-zipper door allows for easy entry.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Durable polyester high tenacity rip-stop with exceptional tear strength, UV resistance and stability during temperature and moisture fluctuations, making it ideal for high altitude conditions
- Full breathable nylon body adds an extra layer of protection against the elements
- Large closable ceiling window/vent provides venting as well as optional storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices
- One fly vent for increased airflow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut Dyneema guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Dual, equalized Dyneema guylines for added stability and strength in high winds
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners improves visibility
- Easy grip zipper pulls and glove-friendly toggles and buckles
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories