Nie można dodać produktu do koszyka, ponieważ nie jest obecnie w sprzedaży bądź jest niedostępny z innych powodów.
PłećKobietyShell Fabric3-layerShell MaterialGORE-TEX®
Waga0,37 kg(wraz z opakowaniem 0,5 kg)
Women’s GORE-TEX big mountain ski and snowboard jacket with a warm flannel liner, helmet compatible StormHood™, and relaxed, contemporary fit.
Equipped to handle the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Sentinel Jacket is built for freeride touring. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. WaterTight™ pit zips give rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents, and the integrated powder skirt delivers a secure fit in deep powder. Pockets provide security and are placed for easy accessibility, even with a pack on. The helmet compatible StormHood™ cinches securely, giving full coverage and exceptional visibility. Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sentinel Pant, creating a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
Updated with a revised fit. The Sentinel Jacket was previously the Sentinel AR Jacket.
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Strong yet supple, waterproof/breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX with flannel backer gives light insulation
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
- WaterTight™ pit zippers, WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Internal laminated pocket with zip, one sleeve pocket, two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers, one internal mesh dump pocket
- Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. <it is not recommended to keep items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Size & Fit
Model is 177 cm, wearing size S
Fabric: N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with lo-loft softshell construction