Ten produkt nie jest obecnie w sprzedaży.
Dostępność w magazynach
Exceptionally powerful, easy casting line built for maximum distance, with ultra-slick performance
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Multi Density Control on select sinking options
RIO’s OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies, and get huge distances easily. Built with a short, aggressive front taper and a powerful head design that loads rods deeply, these lines deliver bulky streamers as far and as fast as possible. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series for both the freshwater and saltwater angler. Best of all, the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 6 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Floating Line with 15ft of "hover" Sinking line, then 15ft of clear Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing 2-3 ft deep
- A Full Intermediate Sinking line with a 15ft clear tip (I), for fishing 3-5ft deep
- An Intermediate sinking line with 17ft of Medium Sinking line, then 13ft of Fast Sinking
- Line at the front (I/S3/S5), for fishing 4-8ft deep
- An Intermediate sinking line with 17ft of Fast
- Sinking line, then 13ft of Extra Fast Sinking Line at the front (I/S5/S7), for fishing 6-12ft deep
- A Full, Extra-Fast Sinking "Dredger" line (S7), for maximum depth
Przybliżony rozmiar zapakowanego towaru lub rozmiar opakowania produktu to 150 x 130 x 40 mm.
Waga0,15 kg(Produkt może mieć lekkie opakowanie detaliczne.)