Product complaints, claims and warranty
Even though we try to keep only the best products from the best brands in our selection product failures may sometimes occur. If it happens
you can always make us a product claim and we'll see what we can do. Most of the products we're selling have manufacturers warranty which is
usually at least one year. Some of the products can even have our own extended Buy It For Life™ warranty
Please contact us as soon as possible after you have noted the fault by email email@example.com
or calling our customer service +358 9 454 0707
To be able to handle product claims as fast as possible please provide us a proof of purchase when making a product complaint.
We'll try to handle product claims and complaints as fast as possible. Usually we inform and ask manufacturer or distributor about their
opinion. Quite often manufacturer wants to see or repair the product themselves to assure better quality control. Handling time may vary for
those products that are sent to be assessed or repaired by the manufacturer depending on the fault and manufacturer.
Making a product complaint or claim is easy and fast if you follow these steps below:
1. Product has to be purchased from us▼
1.Product has to be purchased from us
To be able to process with the product complaint, the product has to be bought from us. To be certain about this, please provide us some kind
of a proof of purchase (receipt, delivery note, order confirmation).
We may be able to find your order if:
- You've made your order in our web store, we can find it with your contact information given in your original order.
- You've bought the porduct in our store, you can try to find the right transaction in your bank statement. Give it to us with date and price information so we can find your purchase in our database.
Please proveide us at least one of the information above when making a product claim.
2. Delivering the product to us▼
2. Delivering the product to us
You can deliver the faulty product to our store or send it to us. If sending the product to us always
provide us the following
information with the shipment:
- Proof of purchase. (see. point1.)
- Contact information: name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Description of product fault. How it happened etc.
- If possible mark the faulty area with tape, cord or piece of paper.
- Products sent to us as a product claim has to be tidy and cleaned beforehand.
You can see the manufacturers warranty time in the product page in our web store. All warranty cases are handled according to the instructions
of the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority.
In an unclear cases please contact our customer service before delivering the faulty product to us.