This product is not for sale at the moment.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
In dependence on Mammut® head office in the Swiss town of Seon, these backpacks are simply made for modern working life. Their robust design makes them ageless companions on daily commutes. The „WORK” compartment is designed to hold all your essential office items, such a laptop, tablet and documents. It also features separate „CLIMB” areas, to stow your equipment ready for an evening visit to the climbing gym. The Seon 3-way is a real all-rounder. It can be used as backpack, shoulder bag or tote bag. No raincover included.
- Additional detachable shoulder strap
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Can be used as backpack, shoulder bag or tote bag
- Attachable to trolley handle
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Weatherproof external zipper compartment
- Padded fleece laptop sleeve, dimensions: 43.5 x 27.5 cm (up to 17.3 inches)
- Huge back zipper opening to the "WORK" compartment turns the backpack into a mobile workstation
- Water-repellent padded secondary "WORK" compartment, accessible from the outside - ideal for carrying a laptop, tablet and documents
- Water-repellent valuables compartment with internal partition, accessible from the outside
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Spacious "CLIMB" main compartment to hold climbing equipment for your next visit to the climbing gym
- 2 comfortable, sturdy handles
Size: 50 x 31 x 12 cm
Actual volume: 18 l
Back length (size system): M (46 cm)
Weight: 1090 g
Material: 100% polyester
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 40 x 60 x 20 mm.
(with sales package 1.20 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment