Approximately 14 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Very versatile, lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner
Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in two locking system versions.
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
Major axis strength: 23 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Open gate strength: 7 kN
Gate opening: 20 mm
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 140 x 100 x 20 mm.
Weight0,08 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment