. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us. The product will be removed from our product range.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
Camelbak Mule is one of the brands bestselling packs, and for a reason! It is pretty much perfect package with no nonsense. It has been designed to be a light and maneuverable even if fully loaded for a day of mountain biking.
The latest edition is built around the brand new Crux reservoir, which is even easier to load and refill, and delivers more water with every sip. Since we launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been saying that M.U.L.E. really hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it’s lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a day’s worth of snacks and gear. Over the years, Camelbak has also added air channels to keep the back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
Quick Link Disconnect:
9L/540 cu in
620g/1 lb 5 oz
45.5 x 22 x 22.5 cm / 17.9 x 8.7 x 8.9 in
43-53 cm/17-21 in
Fits Waist / Hips:
66-117 cm / 26-46 in.
Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
Removable 3/4" stability belt
Magnetic Tube Trap™
Number Of Exterior Pockets:
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 450 x 250 x 200 mm.
GenderMenWith Back ProtectorNo
(with sales package 0.90 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment